Mineral glass wool insulation mat in a roll. The product is vapor permeable and compressed.
- the best value of the thermal conductivity coefficient for mineral wool rolls from the URSA offer on the Polish market λD = 0.032 W / mK;
- extremely elastic fibers – the material is effectively wedged between the rafters without ligating;
- non-flammable material, class A1 according to EN 13 501-1.
- pitched roof insulation;
- partition wall insulation;
- insulation of the outer wall – timber-frame construction;
- ceiling insulation;
- insulation for suspended ceilings;
- roof insulation – metal-frame construction.
The product is recommended for the insulation of a pitched roof.
| Thermal resistance RD
(m2âˆ ™ K / W)
| Quantity Per Roll